23 February 2008

Off The Air

Apparently some or all of my segment on yesterday's Weasel Radio was "inadvertently" (that's what they're claiming, anyway) erased, so I guess I'm not on the radio after all.

I think they're going to ask me back again in a couple weeks, though by then no doubt whatever the burning issue was yesterday (see, I've forgotten it already) will be of no interest whatsoever, and heaven knows if I'll have anything significant to say about whatever happens to be the hot button topic come early to mid-March.

Sorry to disappoint any of you who tuned in hoping to hear me, but Ben and Owen are the real stars anyway, and we guests seldom rise above the level of additional ornamentation. In other words, the show's still well worth listening to even without me. Perhaps even more so.

No comments: