20 January 2006

No One's Ever Satisfied

"I Wanna Be A Crackhead Author", the San Francisco Chronicle's drug-addled, awkwardly aging post-baby boomer Mark Morford laments in his latest logorrheic upchucking. A crackhead newspaper columnist is no longer enough?


Afterthought: actually, I don't even particularly disagree with the article cited, hamhanded as his attempts at satire might be. But I'll put this down to stopped-clock syndrome. I remain convinced that Morford is part of the vast right-wing conspiracy to make San Francisco an international laughingstock. Redundant as any such efforts might be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Larry, how long do you plan to stay in Sydney? Now that you have changed the location on your blog to Sydney, do you plan to spend a long time there?

Larry Livermore said...

I will be in Sydney until the second week of March, and then will be back in London (after a brief stopover in Berkeley). Since I move around a fair bit, I decided to alter my location every time I change cities or countries from now on.